Hygiena EnSURE™ Touch is an advanced monitoring system that collects, analyzes and reports data from a variety of long-trusted quality tests, providing rapid and accurate sanitation verification data. EnSURE™ Touch features a 5-inch touch screen, wireless sync technology, and cloud-based software. EnSURE™ Touch is designed to adapt to your workplace, providing the data you need for complex multi-location supply chain monitoring and risk management.
Hygiena EnSURE™ Touch uses a state-of-the-art Photodiode sensor technology that provides superior sensitivity and stability over bulky Photomultiplier Tube (PMT) sensors and combines it with a fully-touchscreen interface. This tiny sensor allows Hygiena™ devices to be smaller, lighter, more durable, and longer lasting than systems using a large, fragile PMT sensor. While the touchscreen interface makes EnSURE™ Touch our most intuitive and easiest-to-use device to date.
- One instrument platform to collect, analyze and report data from multiple quality indicators
- Functions just like a tablet and is configurable to your needs
- Wi-Fi connectivity to cloud-based software
- Responsive 5" shatter-proof touch screen works even when wearing gloves
- Ability to accurately emulate competitor instruments eliminates the need to re-write SOPs and enables rapid system adoption
- Built-in screen sharing capabilities allow for remote support directly on the device
- Built-in tilt-sensor makes sure you are running tests properly every time
- Smart batter management features optimize device settings to maximize battery life
- Real time ATP results and same shift microbial indicator results make EnSURE™ Touch a helpful troubleshooting system
- Assists in developing and improving process and risk assessment programs (ie. HACCP & GMPs)
- No scheduled yearly maintenance necessary
- Available LED Calibration Verification Device for in-house confirmation of calibration
- Complimentary SureTrend Cloud Software